Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I have changed so much in 30 days...

30 days have passed since I began the journey to "the new me". I will admit, it's surely had it's ups and downs & I'm proud to say...it's mostly DOWNS! Down in weight, down in inches, down in dress size, decreased depression & decreased blood pressure! I say that is a win-win-win situation! I have released 15 pounds and 21.75 inches in just 30 days, & I feel amazing!
Now for the ups.... increased energy, increased concentration & focus, increased cardiovascular fitness and best of all...increased self-esteem! Do I feel great...hell yes I do!
Since becoming an avid Isagenix user, supporter, believer & success, I have had many other changes occur over this last month that I was not anticipating what-so-ever. I was just telling a friend, that essentially, I grew up on Pepsi, Doritos and sweets of all kinds, so it is safe to say that I have a deeply embedded sweet tooth. However, I can now honestly say that I have ZERO cravings (with the exception of my Isalean shakes- I love them!) Don't crave sweets, Pepsi, or crappy & nutritionally bankrupt foods. FOR REAL! I'll bet they would still taste good, but I really no longer have any desire or "need" to have them...it's just gone! Now, when I do eat, everything tastes PHENOMENAL! A friend told me I looked like I was "making love" to a hard boiled egg one day...we laughed at that so hard! But, it tasted soooo delish; a real treat!
I am not depriving myself of anything, I just have a bite or two when items are made that do not fit into my new healthier lifestyle. For example, we had a potluck today at work, and one our fantastic pharmacists/baker made this crazy good flourless chocolate souffle. I cut enough for two small bites, added some fresh strawberry slices to the top and enjoyed eating it. Nothing tastes as wonderful as the first bite anyway, so I had a first & a last bite...it was perfect because I was totally satisfied & since I don't have a need or craving for those types of items any longer, it's not a problem to take a bite, or pass it by. 
I laugh as I sit here writing these things, because I say them with conviction, and I realize that never in my life would I have ever believed I would one day feel as great as this. Sometimes, I wish I would have found Isagenix sooner in life. But then, I was never in the right frame of mind that would have allowed me to accept the things I can not change, and take control over the factors that I can...and now have changed. And now, I am so stoked to be able to help others obtain a healthy cleansing & replenishing lifestyle Fat & unfit America does not need to remain that way- we can change it, one person at a time!
So, eagerly I continue on with my transformation process of mind, body, & soul....and a 6 am workout staring me in the face so I bid you Adieu!

For information on optimal nutrition & a cleansing and replenishing lifestyle, visit my website at http://jamierayewelch.isagenix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment