Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just let all the air out

I sit here tonight in utter disbelief as to what has happened. Measurements took place again last night and really can not believe the results. In a 6 day time period, I released an additional 4 lbs, and 13.25 inches! WOW! I really am noticing a difference in my upper arms, face, and my diaphragm/waist area and I am beginning to feel more comfortable in my daily movements. Things like getting up off the couch, putting on socks and shaving my legs have become noticeably easier, when honestly, I didn’t know I was having some issues with those tasks, so that was a wonderful and semi-scary revelation.
I can really see the change in the way my stomach looks. The firm round apple-ish quality I so loathe now has some indentations, creases and lacks the “fullness” effect to it. In fact, Rick, with his hand lovingly caressing my tummy, stated that I was “deflating”. I laughed because with my God-forsaken stretch marks running top to bottom, it does mildly resemble an over-stretched balloon- you know, the one that was from the birthday party 4 days ago that the kids just had to bring home, only to leave abandoned in the corner of their bedroom with a few Webkins, a naked BRATZ doll whose hair is gnarly and she’s missing an arm, a ponytail holder, and that flip-flop whose mate is still MIA. Spot on, Welch! I took no offense because he meant no harm. A boy’s version of a compliment, I suppose. LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment