Monday, March 7, 2011

Want More Energy?


You can bet I do! I think back on the last 16 years and how sluggish and lazy I was. The tiredness, laziness and depression grew right along with me as the years passed and I continued to spiral out of control. I can honestly say that these past two weeks on my Isa-program coupled with exercise have impacted more than just my weight and size. I have more energy than I have had since I was 17! That is priceless to me.  
I pop up out of bed in the morning, ready for my workouts. Even though my pillow looks so comfortable and my blankets (and dog) try to tempt me to stay with them a little longer, I resist! That in itself is a huge victory! On a typical weekend in the past, I would spend most of my time trying to do things that required no energy, because I had none to expend. Now, I’m zipping all over the place, being and staying active all day long. It took me until this morning to realize that was happening! Since I have been giving my body premium nutrients, flushing out toxins, drinking water, and exercising, I feel like a million bucks…and have the energy I need to go spend it!!
http://jamierayewelch.isagenix.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment