Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Whoa!


Alright, so tonight, Rick offered to take my measurements and compare them to the first set we took , and I was pretty nervous, so I was  him-hawing around the topic. I was afraid to find out what the results were because I was not really expecting to see much, and was thinking that I would be disappointed. But, I gave in and stripped to my chones  (what I call panties). Anyhow, Rick started the process: first the neck, then arms, then shook his head looking at me with a puzzled expression and re-measured.  He jotted down his findings and moved on to my chest and chest again, diaphragm and diaphragm again, repeating  the measurements of each body part twice, each time with the thought that he measured incorrectly.  Once he was finished, he gave me a high-five and tallied the result. The conclusion? I had lost 8.5 inches total!! With this mornings’ scale reading 5 pounds less than it had, coupled with the inches I have lost, I’ve got to say that I am feeling SUPER right now! 
I can’t wait to see what the results are in 2 months, or 4 months from now! I think I am setting myself up for IsaSuccess!! I’m planning to celebrate my 35th in September with 70 pounds less of me!! It’s a lot, I know, but it is possible, and I CAN make it happen. No-no…I AM making it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment